Tuesday 29 September 2015

Misty Ellesmere

It's been ages since I have posted, many apologies. Just seems to be so much to do at the moment, and blipping is quite time consuming too!
Anyhow, managed to arrange a long day out on Monday as the weather promised to be gorgeous.
The day started with a dense mist which the sun was beginning to burn off, so first stop on my travels was to the Mere so see what it looked like there.




It was so beautiful and really ethereal, just rising off the water and just leaving the trees opposite in faint silhouette.




It was gorgeous to see, but the sun was getting warm and the mist was fading, so it was almost split second timing to get shots.
I have temporarily misplaced (lost) the camera attachment for my tripod so all pics had to be handheld. 





I would have liked to have a play with some long exposures with the mist and water, but maybe next time.
Didn't have a lot of time anyway, as I was off on an adventure! See next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment