Thursday 6 August 2015

Llama

I may have mentioned it before, but I take part in the blipfoto challenge of taking a photograph every day. Sometimes with themes, sometimes not.

My blipfoto, called Maisiebeth

For my photo a couple of days ago I posted a picture of one of the decommissioned guns in Shrewsbury that you would have seen on my last post, and quoted the Boy George song War is Stupid.
Yesterday I took Maisie to Ty Mawr and took the following picture.




To tie in with yesterdays pic, I called it Llama Chameleon, bit of a bad pun, but what the heck!
Posted it on flickr late last night and at time of writing, about 10hrs later, I have had 1345 views! The world has gone mad!
So although there wasn't enough about the day to blog, thought I had better share the photo with you. Plus this next one of the cutest guinea pig ever!






Lessons Learned: There's no accounting for folk! My dramatic Snowdonia scenes are getting 100 - 200 views, but post a pic of a llama and the world goes crazy!

Diet Diary: Had a pink Magnum yesterday, heavens it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment