Wednesday 21 January 2015

Criccieth November


After Anglesey I fancied a trip to Criccieth to catch the sunset. This has got to be one of my favourite places. Got there about 4.30, parked up and dithered about whether to get a ticket as it was late. Conscience won over so I put in my 50p which the machine swallowed but then wouldn’t print the ticket, so I pushed all the buttons, like one does, and broke the machine. The screen flashed up “Not Operational” and a loud alarm bell started ringing! So I nonchalently sidled away. That will teach me to be honest, its a life of crime from now on!















So spent a lovely half hour up and down the beach taking sunset shots. It really is a beautiful place and again am pleased with the photos.


The only difficulty I have on these days out is making myself come home. I just don’t want them to end, but it was completely dark by this point and although I now have a whistle, I wouldn’t feel safe wandering up and down the beach by myself. 


















I can’t wait until the spring comes and the days are longer. Back to the car, and the alarm bell is still ringing, so I hastily depart and come home (via McD’s as I realise I haven’t eaten anything since my gingerbread latte in Anglesey, too busy having fun to eat)

Lessons Learned: Choose your honesty selectively as it can get you into more trouble than you would imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Top tip to any adventurer in Wales: Take an Acme Thunderer whistle, mobile phone coverage is sparse :-(

    ReplyDelete