Saturday 17 January 2015

How it all started

I have been a crafter for many years but found myself in a bit of a rut and started looking around for something else to inspire me, a different creative outlet. It was then that I saw the Nun and Surfer photograph taken by a wonderful photographer and family friend. Stewart Mackellar photography






I had been taking holiday snaps for years with the only difference between them being the height of my children and the amount of grey on my husbands head. This was something new, this was photography as Art and this was something I really wanted to do.

So a new camera was bought, a field trip was arranged with Stewart to show me how to turn it on, and the rest is an ongoing voyage of discovery.

Lessons Learned: Find someone who inspires you, and if he is extremely talented, half your age and completely gorgeous it helps on so many levels!

No comments:

Post a Comment