Wednesday 21 January 2015

Harlech Sunset 5th November

I have seen some gorgeous sunset photos and so that was my next challenge.
I decided to follow the coast road up to Harlech to maybe catch a sunset there. I had a vision of the sun setting behind the castle which would be silhouetted against it.

Got to Harlech and took some photos in and around the Castle, but it wasn't in the right position in relation to the sun which I thought darned inconsiderate of it. 



So drove down the coast a bit and followed signs for the beach.


























Ended up on another beautiful deserted beach where you could just walk for miles and found a small harbour. The sunset wasn't the best and I could probably have moved on to get a better picture but I was loving having this wonderful beach almost to myself so I stayed put. Does that make me a bad photographer?:-)
 


Lessons Learned: Don't assume that just because its November that the beach is not the place to be. Wrap up warm and enjoy the fact that you are going to have some gorgeous beaches all to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment